Here's a fun sequence of Ben doing his Speed interview after winning Daytona, but the magic goggle hand is a moment too late, or TV was a moment too soon. The magic hand stands by....
What to do?
Bones sees this and walks up, during the interview.
"Here, like this..."


All good. Can't do TV without the goggle strap.
Oh yeah, here's what he said about SX and America so far:
"All of these things are a first for me right now, all of these dreams are coming true. My dad was here again. It's awesome.
You have to have patience, that's a big part of it, and mental strength. I am learning a lot about the intensity and the different obstacles. I still am learning those things. The intensity is what I expected, it's real close hard racing. I don't feel I am riding to my absolute best ability I am still learning. Tonight I seemed to ride a little more relaxed when I was leading, from the get go."